If you are looking for a little inspiration to find the perfect gift for all of the food and drink lovers in your life this Christmas, then we are here to help! Here’s a little taster, or a selection box if you will, of gift ideas for Tea, Cheese and Drinks Lovers, Party Animals and Healthy Eaters – all for under £50.
Gifts for Tea Lovers…
- Bredemeijer Cast Iron Tea Pot: Make any cup of tea into a tea ceremony with this traditional Japanese cast iron teapot - it retains heat, keeping your tea warmer for longer. As in the UK, the Japanese take their tea seriously. Perfect for loose leaf teas, such as green, white, oolong, jasmine, any fruit teas or infusions it features a removable stainless steel filter. 2Ltr capacity
- Le Creuset Grand Mugs: Whether you like a specialist frothy coffee, a luxurious hot chocolate, a thirst quenching big cup of tea or a warming soup - these Grand Mugs are sure to give you the hug in a mug you are looking for! With their generous 400ml capacity and a rainbow of colours available, they are the perfect addition to any kitchen this winter!
Gifts for Party Animals…
- Kilner Cocktail Dispenser: with 6Litres of cocktails (or soft drinks, if you have to!), on tap this drinks dispenser is a sure fire winner at any party.
- Skull Ice Bucket: Brain Freeze! A large, solid, crystal clear glass ice bucket with a generous 1.5Ltr capacity - chill your wine in it, use it as a punch bowl, sweet serving bowl or the most unusual trifle you have ever seen! (Matching Beer Tankard and Shot Glasses available too!)
- Craft Beer Glasses: Just as fine wines benefit from the right shaped vessels - so do craft beers! Maximise the bouquet and flavours in these specially designed set of 3 Spiegelau glasses for India Pale Ale, Stout and Wheat Beer, from Riedel.
- Kilner Barrel Dispenser: A cool way to dispenser your favourite liquor or liqueur – cute 1 litre glass barrel on a wooden stand and the stainless steel stopper doubles as a measuring jigger.
Gifts for Cheese Lovers…
- Vintage British Cheeseboard Set: Celebrate our Great British cheeses in style! This compact cheeseboard has a glass top with a solid wooden base, with a 'Lazy Susan' mechanism so you can always reach your favourite cheese. Hidden under the glass top are 4 porcelain handled specialist cheese knives. 26cm diameter. (Matching Set of 4 Plates, also avaialble)
- Boska Partyclette: Compact sized raclette set, melt your cheese in style. Perfect served with bread, potatoes and cold meats, whether you’re reliving your Alpine ski holidays or just trying something new, it’s a sure fire conversation piece, and a unique gift for any lover of hot cheese!
For Healthy Eaters…
- Spiralifix Spiral Slicer: Simple, convenient and extremely safe to use. A very versatile spiralizer as it works wonderfully with most hard vegetables and fruits including carrots, apple, pear, cucumbers, onions, beets, sweet potatoes, daikon radish, parsnips, and courgettes, creating your choice of ribbon thickness.
- Infruition Bottles: Available in a 700ml or 450ml Mini version these clever water bottles allow you to infuse your own fruits, or herb flavours into your drink. No additives, no preservatives just refreshingly flavoursome water – your way.
Pushing the boat out?
Or if you are looking to push the boat out a bit further, check back here for a look at our top of the range, no holds barred gifts guaranteed to put the Merry in any Christmas!
- Sage Barista Express
- Mr Big Fondue Set (over 6 Litres of fondue!)
- Copper KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer
- Lagostina Risotto Pan
- Zio Ciro Pizza Oven