Skip to Content

    Global G-58 16cm Cooks Knife (667067)

    RRP: £149.95

    Now: £99.95

    Save 33%

    No cook or kitchen should be without a really good cook's knife. Think of this kind of knife as a manual food processor capable of all types of cutting, chopping, slicing and dicing. T...  Read More

    Brand Global
    Range G Series
    Size 16cm

    No cook or kitchen should be without a really good cook's knife. Think of this kind of knife as a manual food processor capable of all types of cutting, chopping, slicing and dicing. The depth of the knife gives it the power and strength to cut through most foods with ease. The gently curve of the cutting edge lets you rock the knife to make cutting chopping simple and slicing a straightforward matter. The slender point is delicate and precise enough to perform the finest slicing and dicing. Your cook's knife will perform 98% of the tasks in the kitchen with absolute ease and the other 2% at a pinch. The 16cm blade is long enough to accomplish most vegetable preparation and is an ideal size for dicing meat and vegetables or cutting herbs without being unwieldy. The G58 cooks knife has a slim back and thin Japanese style blade which means that it excels at fine slicing as well as chopping. The round Global G series handle provides a good grip and is seamless for easy cleaning and excellent hygiene. It tapers gently towards the blade for comfortable handling.

    Global G Series

    The G series from Global consists of their large cook's knives and specialist blades. There really is a knife for every purpose. Each G series knife has a symmetrical rounded handle suitable for left or right handed users. The handles are hollow and filled with sand which allows the most precise control of the poise and balance of the knife.

    Steamer's Tip

    Free delivery on ALL orders, no minimum spend! Ends Sunday.

    You're reviewing: Global G-58 16cm Cooks Knife

    How do you rate this product? *

     
    1 1 star
    2 2 star
    3 3 star
    4 4 star
    5 5 star
    Rating
    Price
    Value
    Quality
     

    Product Questions

    No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
    FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £45. We charge £4.95 for standard UK delivery on orders under £45.
    Next day delivery is available on a large number of our products for £6.95.

    Full information on our delivery options can be found here – www.steamer.co.uk/delivery

     

    FREE Click & Collect on a large number of products available 7 days a week from ALL our stores.

    Look out for the click & collect button on our product pages to check if your item is available for this service. Click here for a list of our current stores - www.steamer.co.uk/locations

     

    We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to one of our shops.

    Please click here for further information - www.steamer.co.uk/returns

    People who viewed this also viewed

    Popular Products

    Please wait...

    Item added to the basket


    Back to top