Skip to Content

Global G-2 20cm Cooks Knife (180085)

£119.95

No cook or kitchen should be without a really good cook's knife. Think of this kind of knife as a manual food processor capable of all types of cutting, chopping, slicing and dicing. T...  Read More

Brand Global
Range G Series
Size 20cm
Age Restrictions

You must be 18 or over to buy this item

No cook or kitchen should be without a really good cook's knife. Think of this kind of knife as a manual food processor capable of all types of cutting, chopping, slicing and dicing. The depth of the knife gives it the power and strength to cut through most foods with ease. The gently curve of the cutting edge lets you rock the knife to make cutting chopping simple and slicing a straightforward matter. The slender point is delicate and precise enough to perform the finest slicing and dicing. Your cook's knife will perform 98% of the tasks in the kitchen with absolute ease and the other 2% at a pinch. The 20cm blade is easily long enough to accomplish most vegetable preparation and is an ideal size for dicing meat and vegetables or cutting herbs. The G2 cooks knife has a slim back and thin Japanese style blade which means that it excels at fine slicing as well as chopping. The round Global G series handle provides a good grip and is seamless for easy cleaning and excellent hygiene. It tapers gently towards the blade for comfortable handling.

Global G Series

The G series from Global consists of their large cook's knives and specialist blades. There really is a knife for every purpose. Each G series knife has a symmetrical rounded handle suitable for left or right handed users. The handles are hollow and filled with sand which allows the most precise control of the poise and balance of the knife.

Product Questions

No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £45. We charge £4.95 for standard UK delivery on orders under £45.
Next day delivery is available on a large number of our products for £6.95.

Full information on our delivery options can be found here – www.steamer.co.uk/delivery

 

FREE Click & Collect on orders over £10, £4.95 for all orders under £10. Available 7 days a week from ALL our stores.

Look out for the click & collect button on our product pages to check if your item is available for this service. Click here for a list of our current stores - www.steamer.co.uk/locations

 

We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to one of our shops.

Please click here for further information - www.steamer.co.uk/returns

People who viewed this also viewed

Popular Products

prev next

Please wait...

Item added to the basket

CONTINUE SHOPPING ORVIEW BASKET & CHECKOUT
CONTINUE SHOPPING
ORVIEW BASKET & CHECKOUT
Back to top