No cook or kitchen should be without a really good cook's knife. Think of this kind of knife as a manual food processor capable of all types of cutting, chopping, slicing and dicing. The depth of the knife gives it the power and strength to cut through most foods with ease. The gently curve of the cutting edge lets you rock the knife to make cutting chopping simple and slicing a straightforward matter. The slender point is delicate and precise enough to perform the finest slicing and dicing. Your cook's knife will perform 98% of the tasks in the kitchen with absolute ease and the other 2% at a pinch. The 13cm blade is just long enough to accomplish most vegetable preparation and is an ideal size for dicing meat and vegetables or cutting herbs. You may need a longer blade for cutting pumpkins, cabbages and Swedes. The wedge shaped handle puts your hand and wrist into the optimum position to perform smaller cutting, chopping and slicing tasks.
Global GS range
Global GS series knives all have small to medium sized blades in a wide variety of shape and styles to cover every possible purpose. The all have Global's wedge shaped GS series handle which is designed specifically for knives of this size. The handle is hollow and filled with sand to give the optimum balance to each different blade.
Arguably the most important tool in any professional or home kitchen, Chef’s Knives can accomplish almost any cutting task from slicing a pumpkin to dicing a shallot with ease. Chef’s Knives range in size from tiny 12cm models to huge 36cm blades. Choose Chef’s Knives with the longest blade that you are comfortable with for the most versatility.
Full information on our delivery options can be found here – www.steamer.co.uk/delivery
Look out for the click & collect button on our product pages to check if your item is available for this service. Click here for a list of our current stores - www.steamer.co.uk/locations
Please click here for further information - www.steamer.co.uk/returns